Home > Experts > Others > Admission in acca after ca(inter)

Admission in acca after ca(inter) (Others)

This query is : Open

22 February 2012

Hi
I am a B.com student of SOL Delhi University. I am waiting for my final year result. Actually I had to complete my graduation in the year of 2010 but I had 2 arrears which I have written in the month of December last year, my result is yet to come. I would make only 42% in my UG.I am also pursuing CA and I have completed CA (Inter, further I want to pursue ACCA.Is it possible for me to do it and can you please guide me by how many papers would I be getting an exemption or can someone provide me some contact numbers from where I can clear some of my doubts regarding this course?
Also I want to do an MBA from any of the IIM’s would they consider me if I score the eligible marks in the CAT exam or my UG result would not allow me to get into any of them?