Avail 50% discount on All CS & CMA subjects for Dec batch . Use coupon code Dec14

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law > Address proof required for new vehicle registration

Address proof required for new vehicle registration (Corporate Law)

This query is : Open

05 February 2013

Dear Sir

I am director of a Pvt Ltd Firm and recently a vehicle was purchased in the name of company authorising me to use the vehicle for official purpose,also Board resolution authorised me to complete all the necessary formalities to get the vehicle registered and I am planning to register the vehicle at my address.I've following query

1)Can I get the vehicle registered at my address, since it is being used by me? If yes kindly send me the format of board resolution (if required).

would request you to post the reply on priority so that I can go ahead with the formalities

Manish
Chandigarh