The Committee on Information Technology of the ICAI is organizing an Oracle Financial Accounting Training program. This is a Blended Training with a combination of 7 days Trainer Led Program and 1 Year Access to Online Oracle Finance Training modules.
This Blended Training Program is an opportunity for the members to:
1. Learn about Oracle Financials Application which is a premier, flexible and robust accounting and financial ERP package
2. Gain practical knowledge & awareness on topics like GL, Procure to Pay, Order to cash, Cash Management, etc
3. Enhance knowledge base from accounting process to financial management using ERP
4. Career enhancement both within and outside the organization
The Kolkata batch of the 7 days course on “Oracle R12 Financials” is being held from 28th May 2012. Members will get 20 CPE hours after completion of the course. All candidates will be getting certificate from the Oracle after completion of the course. After the Classroom training is completed, the members can go through the rest of the Online Modules to gain more detailed knowledge, practice session and self assessment.
The Oracle Financial Accounting Program would address the following topics:
1. Fundamentals of Oracle ERP R12 Ebusiness Suite
3. General Ledger
4. Procure to Pay
5. Order to Cash
6. Cash Management
8. Ebiz Tax
9. Governance, Risk and Compliance
10. Project Accounting
11. Treasury, Lease and Property Management
Course registration is on first-come-first-served basis for 20 candidates on receipt of duly filled in and signed Online Application Form available at the link http://22.214.171.124:82/oraclefin11iregn.aspx or at courses section of http://cit.icai.org along with course fee of Rs. 58,870/- (Rupees Fifty Eight Thousand Eight Hundred and seventy only) payable at New Delhi by Demand Draft (DD) in favour of “The Secretary, ICAI”.