The President of India has given his assent to the four key GST Bills (CGST, IGST, UTGST and The Compensation Bill) clearing the way for implementing National Goods and Services tax (GST) from 1st July 2017. Introduction of GST will have major impact on each business concern and will have immediate as well as far reaching implications on their business.
|Day & Date
25th April 2017
|09.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.
||Shangri-La's - Eros Hotel
19 Ashoka Road, Connaught Place
New Delhi, 110 001
THE CONFERENCE WOULD COVER FOLLOWING ASPECTS OF PROPOSED GST:
- Broad analysis of final draft GST Law and its impact on Industry
- Valuation rules and Input tax credit under GST
- Transition provision and impact on area based and investment linked tax exemption
- Discussion on other 6 important draft Rules compliance procedure under GST
- GST administration issues which need to be addressed including anti profiteering provision
- Impact of GST on the IT Systems, supply chain and other business processes
EMINENT INVITED SPEAKERS
SPEAKERS IN DELHI
- Shri Ravneet Singh Khurana, Deputy Commissioner, Central Board of Excise & Customs, Ministry of Finance (Delhi)
- Shri Nihal Kothari, Chairman, National Council on Indirect Taxes, ASSOCHAM
- Shri J K Mittal, Co-Chairman, National Council on Indirect Taxes, ASSOCHAM
- Shri Sujit Ghosh, Partner & National Head- Advaita Legal
- Shri Shailendra Kumar, CEO & Founder Editor, TaxindiaOnline
- Shri Ashu Dalmia, Managing Partner, Ashu Dalmia & Associates
- Shri Himanshu Goel, AVP- Tax & Regulatory Services, TRC Corporate Consulting
- Shri Rajat Mohan, Director, Nangia & Co.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
CEOs, CFOs, Finance / Accounts / Legal Executives, Senior Auditors and Financial Professionals / Consultants, eCommerce Businessmen, Startups, Traders, Service providers and manufacturing availing CENVAT credit, Exporters of services, Users of services provided in India or abroad, Middle & Senior Level executives dealing in Indirect Taxes in the corporate world as well as the practicing CA, CS, CMA/ Corporate Advocates and other related professionals.
- Fees is kept at Rs. 4,000 per participant per city
- 10% discount for two or more nominations from the same organization
(Prior Registration is mandatory)
Kindly fill in the attached registration form and send to us at firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com at the earliest.
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
For further details please contact: