Tracxn - AVP Analyst - Filings Team - CA (1-4 years)
We are looking to hire Chartered Accountants for managing a team of Research Executives in the Transactions Team at Tracxn. The team is responsible for analyzing Filings made by different companies
and build insights and data on valuations, shareholding patterns, financial performance etc for investors
across the world.
● Lead a team of research executives who would be analyzing this data on an ongoing basis.
● Research on filings made by public and private companies of different countries.
● Formulate processes and rules to capture and interpret this data.
● Review output of the team and ensure quality data is being produced.
● Design formats to present data financials, shareholding patterns etc. to the clients.
What we are looking for:
● CA background is a must.
● 1-4 years of experience. MBA preferred.
● Good knowledge of corporate finance and valuations.
● Hands-on experience using Excel and/or Google spreadsheets.
● Experience in reading company details filed with the Companies Register will be a plus.
Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing
platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, Corp. Dev. and professionals working around the startup
We are a team of 400+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include
funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, NEA; tech giants like SAP; educational
institutes like Stanford, IIMA; and corporate giants like Nestle, Standard Chartered and Samsung.
● Neha Singh (exSequoia, BCG | MBA Stanford GSB)
● Abhishek Goyal (exAccel Partners, Amazon | BTech IIT Kanpur)
Other Financial Services
15 June 2017
Prohats Consulting ( Audit )
Paskle Global Technology Services Pvt Ltd ( Accounting )
Fervid Pro IT Solutions Pvt Ltd ( Project Consultancy )
Sahni Natarajan & Bahl ( Audit )
Seeking a Job? Looking to Hire?