A small sized audit firm having descent corporate clientel requires audit assistant/ articled clerk to join immediately.Freshers who have recently cOMPLETED graduation can also apply. The candidate can get a good exposure in bank audit, accounting, Tax and Company Law Audit, ROC Returns, MVAT Audit, TDS, Service tax etc.
• The candidate should have passed the CPT and IPCC in First Attempt
• Candidates should be able to join on or before 21st August 2017
• Location : Marico’s Corporate Centre at Kalina
• Mumbai Duration : 12 months
• Role : The Trainee will assist in various projects in commercial, corporate and Business Finance areas
The Financial Control Group (FCG) is responsible for overseeing the accounting, financial and regulatory reporting for the Firm. FCG prepares external financial reports for public filings and regulators. For internal reporting FCG, along with Financial Planning and Analysis (FPA), summarizes, plans and forecasts the organization’s financial position, including income statements, balance sheets, and analyses of future revenues, expenses and earnings. FCG is comprised of Business Unit Controllers, Infrastructure Controllers, Accounting, Regulatory and Reporting groups, and Valuation Review.
The main focus of these roles will be to work on reporting, reconciliation, account maintenance & accounting on a day to day basis. This will include remediation and resolution of issues in consultation with the Finance team at various locations. The roles will require the individual to work closely with colleagues in Finance and other Business Unit.
The Role in Detail
• Understand the Businesses & the products.
• Daily analysis, reconciliation and substantiation of financial activities to be reported
• Maintenance of accounts within the system
• Financial Reporting
• Reporting & resolution of adjustments and breaks.
• Month end reconciliation of books to reported.
• Other related tasks and requests.
We offer exciting career opportunities for the following candidates: Articles. Chartered Accountants/Semi-Qualified Assistants, Candidates should possess: Good Communication and Reporting Skills, Working Knowledge of Computers, Strong inter-personal skills to deal with Clients and Team Members.
We are looking for a suitable candidate with B.COM/M.COM/CA IPCC or similar qualification. The candidate should have good working knowledge of Tally ERP, accounting for individual, partnership firm and companies, VAT & Service tax returns, TDS returns.
The candidate is expected to travel to clients place across mumbai, and also to various departments. Exposure would provided from side in varied fields like Audit/ Taxation/ROC/ GST etc