HUL is hiring for Head Office, Mumbai
Stipend : 25000 PM
Eligibity : candiates who are done with articleship and looking for 9-12month Industrial training. Can join as soon as possible .
Candidate should have a good technical knowledge and a good hands on Microsoft Office.
This role includes working in the Category Finance of HUL.
Position is based out of Mumbai. Outstation candidates should apply only if ready to reallocate.
We at Shuttl (www.shuttl.com) are looking for Internal Auditor having 1-3 years of experience. We are looking people who love technology, want to work at a product company with real revenues here in Delhi.
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Who are we?
Shuttl strives to achieve its aim of hassle free commute for every individual. We are a start-up and have a strong team of 100 employees. Shuttl is headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana. As of now we are serving in NCR and massively expanding in other metropolitan cities
Check out our mobile app here - https://goo.gl/6b2RVE
We are backed by top international VC.
Why should you join?
Super Highway Labs (Shuttl) is an early stage, well-funded tech-focused start-up. We believe that technology can strongly shape how public transport happens in India and are looking to exactly do the same.
Our team consists of alumni from institutes such as IITs, BITS, IIMs, ISB and XLRI thereby boasting of an immense talent capital. Our mobile based service aims at making your daily commute more convenient and we are currently serving Delhi NCR and soon expanding to other cities.
Get to work with smart and passionate people & Build something of lasting impact for Indians.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Plans financial, regulatory, compliance or operational reviews/audits.
• Coordinates work with Risk, Legal & Compliance and other control-related activities and with others within Internal Audit.
• Conducts risk assessments and identifies controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
• Performs audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques.
• Analyses and concludes on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment.
• Documents the results of audit work in accordance with audit department and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards.
• Prepares timely audit reports for executive management, the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
• Assess, evaluate and promote compliance to internal Shuttl policies.
• Contributes, as appropriate, in the year-end financial audit with the external auditor.
• Researches new or technical subjects when required to support audits (e.g. Basel III, OSFI Guidelines, market risk, financial instruments, etc.)
• Provide feedback on performance of Internal Auditors, on audit assignments, as applicable.
We are looking for:
• Proven working experience as Internal Auditor with 1-3 years of experience preferably with Big 4 audit firms.
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
• Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
• High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• Sound independent judgement
• CA is a must