The candidate should have cleared Both Groups of IPCC. The
candidate should be interested in pursuing career in Project
Finance, Corporate Laws, Business Valuation, Due Diligence,
Must be proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Senior Audit Manager
About UJA :
Udyen Jain & Associates was created in 1996. Since then Udyen Jain & Associates has built its profession on providing audit & assurance, risk consulting services, financial & business advisory, tax & regulatory services, corporate advisory & governance, Internal audit, International structuring and Succession planning services to Indian and Global Corporates across the world. Today UJA with staff strength of more than 86 has its presence across the country in four cities (Pune, Mumbai, Gurgaon & Bangalore).
Position : Senior Manager
Service : Audit & Assurance
Job Description :
We are seeking suitably qualified chartered accountants to join our audit and assurance division. You will be involved in providing assurance services to our portfolio of international and local clients in the diversified sectors. You will be responsible for the execution of the UJA risk based audit approach and leading audit teams during the fieldwork.
The position reports to Partner and will have direct responsibility for a number of audit teams as follows:
• Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work.
• Achieve team and individual budgets and business plan/ performance objectives.
• Manages project financials, including budgets, MIS, timely billing and collection and variance recognition.
• Maintain the highest technical and professional standard.
• Addresses situation before they come crises and develops solutions to avoid recurrence,
• Providing additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis.
• Participants in the development of ways to meet client needs, contributes to proposal delivery.
• Identifying ways to maximize the relationship with clients and deliver added value.
• Monitor and control auditing staff.
• Takes a leadership role in professional, business or community organizations.
• Coach, train and develop auditing staff to upgrade their knowledge.
• Be seen as a role model for auditing professionals.
• Carry out practice management activities e.g. resourcing client billing etc.
• Undertake wider office activities, as required.
• Chartered Accountant.
• 5+ years of audit experience, ideally with exposure to manufacturing and services sectors.
• Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills including leading teams of at least 5 team members.
Interested candidates may mail CV to firstname.lastname@example.org