- Minimum 3 years experience in an accounting firm
- Thorough knowledge of Tally ERP 9
- Working Knowledge of Quickbooks (preferred but not mandatory)
- Knowledge of Taxes and compliances applicable to online grocery sector
- Hard working with a go getter attitude
- Candidates to be mandatorily based in Gurgaon or willing to relocate within a month of joining
Openings for Articled Assistants (Preferably students who have passed both groups)
in Chaturvedi & Shah Chartered Accountants Delhi Branch - Direct Taxes Division. (Website: cas.ind.in) The candidates may send their C.V.s on
The email should clearly mention the subject as "C.V. for CA Articleship"
The stipend details are :
1st year : Rs. 5000/- per month
2nd year : Rs. 6000/- per month
3rd year : Rs. 7000/- per month
We wish to hire a tax intern. The intern would be making tax articles, doing tax research. The intern would be given training on taxation legal writing and content writing. The vacancy is best suitable for intern wishing to make career in tax advisory , litigation and wanting to have Indirect tax subject expertise.
We are looking for candidates to work in the core IFC team to play pivotal role by :
1. Assisting in preparing Standard Operating Procedures [SOPs] - Candidates should co ordinate with various process owners to obtain an understanding of the process, its initiation, authorization, recording, processing and reporting and document the same in the standard format. They should also try to understand and collate the controls performed and its objectives. Identify open risks wherever possible.
2. Performing process walkthroughs – Candidates are expected to perform a walkthrough in co ordination with process owners and identify process gaps.
3. Performing Operating effectiveness of controls – Candidates should perform OE testing of controls as per the given guidelines and highlight stakeholders whether the controls are operating effectively.
4. Co ordinate with process owners on behalf of auditors during IFC Audits.