Job responsibilities include: a. Finalization of Books of Accounts b. Preparation of Financial Statements in accordance with applicable regulatory framework c. Discussion with management on audit findings d. TDS Compliances e. Service Tax Compliances f. Secretarial Compliances g. Due diligence of companies for acquisition purposes h. Preparation of Computations & filing of Corporate ITRs
Job Profile in Finance & Tax-Thorough involvement in handling our corporate clients w.r.t the following:-
1.Monthly and daily closing of accounts
2. Review of reconciliation of Banks
3. Monthly provisional entries
4. Monthly bills raised in time
5. Payable and Receivable Management
6. Handling statutory audits, tax audits etc. 7. Ensuring timely statutory payments and filings.
8.Preparation of Monthly Management Investor reports, Cashflow statements
9. Monthly Budgets and highlighting any variances.
10. Maintaining product wise profitability.
11. Involvement in due-diligence matters, as and when necessary.