- In case of CA 0-1 years of experience in Direct taxes
- In case of CA (Inter), B.Com MBA 2-3 years of experience in Direct taxes
- Preferred experience of working in a CA Firm or as management trainee in MNC.
- Sound understanding of Indian direct and indirect tax Law a must
- Sound understanding of Tax accounting and Withholding Taxation
- CA (Inter) ,CA
- Bachelor’s in Commerce
Technical Skills:1. Good knowledge of Tally ERP and any other ERP 2. Good in Excel 3.Good knowledge of compliances (TDS, PF, PT, ESIC, Service Tax, GST etc), Soft Skills: Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationship with Company Staff.
Good communication skills.
Good team player. Ability to work under pressure.
To support Business Planning and Analysis (BPA) team in carrying out their primary function of timely delivery of effective and efficient planning, forecasting and advance warning mechanism for financial performance and risk management. Assisting the team in discharging any other duty as required.
• MIS Preparation and Reporting
• Planning and Budgeting
• Forecasting Sales and Expenses
• Financial Analysis
• Preparing power point Presentations
Education: IPCC cleared and enrolled for final CA
CA student with Strong Analytical and accounting skills, hands on knowledge of MS office (PPT & Excel) & good knowledge of SAP
Experience requirement: 2 years of articleship ,1-2 years of experience in Analytical or business support role