ERP Analysts (India) Pvt. Ltd.'s
ERP Analysts (India) Pvt. Ltd.
• Direct and Manage processes for financial Planning, forecasting, budgeting, Performance Management, Cost Management & Internal Controls.
• Recommend best practices for measuring the financial and operating performance of business units, customers, divisions, departments and individuals.
• Ensure credibility of Finance/Accounting group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
• Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
• Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
• Create, monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget.
• Manage the preparation of the official annual report of actual revenues, transfers, and expenses.
• Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal financial and tax reporting requirements.
• Conduct financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements.
• Presents financial reports to senior management and/or Board of Directors on monthly, quarterly and Annual Basis.
• Oversee the accounts payable/account receivable functions within the Finance Department ensuring accurate and efficient operations.
• Integrate all the current financial informational systems into a robust unified system.
Other Financial Services
• A genuine desire to integrate creativity through teamwork.
• Personal accountability and professional pride in our tasks
• Maintaining a respectful environment for each other, our clients and consultants to ensure the ongoing success of the organization.
29 August 2012
Note: Kindly note this vacancy is more than two months old and might be unavailable
Note : Hidden content . Visible only to logged in members
a Job? Looking to Hire?
- Job Seekers / Recruiters Interaction
- Search Jobs / Candidates Extensive List
- Get updates in your Inbox
Subscribe to Job Alerts
Enter your Email ID to get Job Alerts in your Inbox