Indian Global MNC's
Indian Global MNC
GM - Group Taxation
• Group Tax Planning and Assessment of a large multinational group comprising of large number of assesses in India including Companies, partnership firms, HUF, Trust, Individuals and AOPs.
• Should have indepth knowledge of Corporate Tax planning.
• Well equipped with handling scrutiny assessments of companies having substantial turnover and should have appeared before ITAT, CIT (A) and Assessing officers in that connection.
• Should have handled matters of Search and Seizure in past employments
• Strong knowledge of International Transfer pricing reporting and assessment procedures
• Corporate Structuring of the group in tax efficient manner for its diamond and jewellery business and real estate business
• Candidate with knowledge of FEMA and Exchange Control Regulations will be preferred
• Coordination with Statutory Auditors and Tax Consultants of Group
Above Rs. 1,200,000/-
1. Excellent drafting skills
2. Presentable and English speaking.
3. Should keep himself apprised with changes in tax laws
5. Should have leadership qualities
6. Should be well versed with computers and new system solutions in handling Tax matters of large multinational group.
02 July 2012
Note: Kindly note this vacancy is more than two months old and might be unavailable
Note : Hidden content . Visible only to logged in members
a Job? Looking to Hire?
- Job Seekers / Recruiters Interaction
- Search Jobs / Candidates Extensive List
- Get updates in your Inbox
Subscribe to Job Alerts
Enter your Email ID to get Job Alerts in your Inbox