Greetings for the Day!!!! We have excellent opportunities for the post of INTERNAL AUDITORS with a renowned BIG4.
Please have alook over the details:
• Educational Qualification: CA/MBA Finance • Atleast 2+ Yrs of Post Qualification Experience Into Internal Audit. • Open for Travelling (50% of Travelling would be involved in your profile). • Excellent Communication Skills. • Core Responsibility- Internal Auditing for the clients.
Work Location: Mumbai/Pune/Ahmedabad Years of Exp: 2-15 Years
Candidates open for BIG4’s May apply. Interested professional can drop in their resumes on ‘email@example.com’ Please share this opportunity with your friends & Colleagues.
I am a small time dental surgeon practicing in Marol area of Andheri East.I require the help of a C.A preferably a fresher to file IT returns etc. I am self-employed professional and volumetrically the numbers of transactions in my account books are less.My staff will do the basic accounting entries in Tally or excel.
The C.A will have to supervise and give finishing touches to the books of account.
For this purpose he may have to visit my clinic twice or thrice.
Those interested may please inbox me or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & best regards,
Dr. Veerendra Darakh.
1. Preparation of Cost budget for broking business by liaising with all the business teams and support functions
2. Preparation of Manpower budgeting for Broking business taking the manpower needs into consideration of all departments.
3. Monitoring of actual cost vis-à-vis budgeted costs on a monthly basis and identifying the root cause for increase / decrease in cost. Taking corrective actions as and when required to reduce the variation in actual cost with respect to budgeted cost.
4. Reporting any major deviations in actual cost to the senior management.
5. Identifying areas of improvement to achieve cost savings and improving the overall cost efficiency of the company.
6. Preparation of Financials - P&L /Balance Sheet, MIS & Management Reports
7. Handling Internal, Statutory Audit and Exchange Audits
8. General Day to Day Account activities
9. Reconciliation of Accounts with Exchanges, Group Companies
10. Managing Monthly/Quarterly/Half Yearly reviews, Preparation of Variance Analysis - Monthly / Quarterly
11. Co-ordination with exchanges
12. Taxation- Payment, Return filing, and handling other accounting activities.
CA / MBA Finance (from reputed Institution) with 3 - 5 years’ experience.
Must be good in Excel and Indirect tax & PowerPoint Presentation.
Goregaon East (need to travel within Mumbai on Client locations for monitoring).