We are one of the largest pharmaceutical Company in India with total turnover exceeding Rs. 10,000 crore. The equity shares of the Company are listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (BSE) and National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE).
The Company has vacancy for trainees on an immediate basis for Industrial training programme. An articled clerk who has passed both the groups of PCC / IPCC examination, can apply for this post. The period of industrial training may range between nine months and twelve months during the last year of the candidate’s prescribed period of practical training. Computer literacy is a prerequisite for this post.
Candidate will get a chance to work in various domains of finance including but not limited to;
• Work related to Mergers and Acquisition, integration etc.
• Accounts payable management and statutory compliances such as TDS, VAT, etc.
• Compliance of direct and indirect taxes
• Bank reconciliations, Ledger scrutiny and Account reconciliations
• Forex and treasury work including accounting
• IND AS Implementation work
• Working capital improvement and Accounts receivable accounting
• Extensively work on ERP systems (SAP)
• Support monthly closing as well as Annual Statutory closing in accordance with India GAAP
• Improve processes and controls within the finance function
• Work on ad-hoc projects and assignments based on organization needs
Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes to the undersigned at 4th floor, A Tower, Cipla Limited, Peninsula Business Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013. Candidates may also email their resumes at email@example.com