Failure is painful and it’s unacceptable but today by this article we will try to limit the damage happened and get over it. We will fight back with our true spirits for success. Let go the needless worries of future and all the past wounds. Be honest to yourself and analyse your past mistake (for once and for all) and then never repeat it.
· Say these to yourself: Every failure kind of motivates us to get up and try again. Why? Because we have a goal we want to reach and we are not letting failure come between us and our goal. More quickly you will overcome your failure more time you will spend in planning how to achieve your desired goals. Failure is the best chance you get to reassess yourself of what you are actually capable to achieve.
· Don’t lose motivation due to lack of direction: Always celebrate your efforts and not your outcomes. Never regret your past decisions instead get motivated with your past success. Try something new, don’t fear change. Be in new environment study there, Plan there and feel the difference of long and repeated vs. new and fresh.
· Be around of positive and supportive people: Spend time with people who inspire you. Remember everyone there is always happy to help you it’s just the matter of you reaching out for them and asking for some help and guidance. Everyone makes mistakes and many out there would happily help you avoiding or repeating it.
· Rediscover and confirm your slightest edge of success: Organize the study desk keep it clean. Study in place with more good natural light and wind. Manage your study materials and other reference books. Track down your daily activity maintain a daily chart. Set your alarm time 20 minutes early. Work on your Sleep cycles. Drink more and more water. Fix your diet.
· Set goal and work indeed harder to achieve it: Start listening to your own inner voice. If it helps, discuss your ideas with those closest to you, but give yourself enough room to follow your own intuition. Be true to yourself. Say what you need to say. Do what you know in your heart is right. Stop caring about of what others would think because they hardly know how hard you had worked and how enduringly you wish to succeed.
· See the bigger picture: Start looking for the silver lining in tough situations. When things are hard, and you feel down, take a few deep breaths and look for the small glimmers of hope. Remind yourself of the watch you are planning to buy for your dad. The Laptop that you and your siblings eyeing on since long. The necklace you are planning to gift your mom all with your hard earned finances. Above all the pride and happiness your family would feel when despite of all obstacles and hurdles they would introduce you as a Chartered Accountant to everyone.
Friends I had been at your place once so I do understand how you feel hence as part of the personal advice ‘Shake it and Step Up’ Shake all the frustrations and worries you had due to the failure and Step up with all new enthusiasm and determination to be successful no matter what!
For further discussion do feel free to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally with a Great Pleasure am heartily congratulating all of you in advance for your grand success. I am ending the article with famous quote from Walt Disney (The creator of our favorite character Mickey Mouse)
“All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them."